Aloe Concentrate (473ml)
A tasty and kilojoule controlled drink, to help you stay
hydrated. Simply add it to water for a healthier alternative to high-kilojoule, sugary soft drinks.
• Contains 40% Aloe Vera juice which is derived from the whole Aloe vera leaf.
• The Aloe vera leaf is carefully picked and hand filleted to ensure the highest level of purity.
• The Aloe gel is extracted using cold processing which is the best way to achieve the highest quality of gel.
• Liven up your water with a refreshing taste to help you to achieve adequate fluid intake of 2-2.5 litres per day.
• Mango flavoured: artificial flavouring and colorant free.
• Original flavoured: contains citrus to give your water a refreshing flavour twist.
• AloeMax: contains 97% Aloe Vera and Certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC).
HOW CAN IT HELP YOU?
Whether trying to control your weight or leading a busy and active lifestyle, it can sometimes be hard to ensure you give your body the required daily fluid intake of 2 – 2.5 litres each day. Herbal Aloe Concentrate provides an ideal way to enjoy a healthy, refreshing and great tasting drink, to help increase your fluid intake.
A healthier alternative to high kilojoule, sugary soft drinks.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Mix 3 capfuls (15 ml) with 120 ml of water. To prepare 1 litre of ready to consume Herbal Aloe Concentrate Drink, pour 8 tablespoons (120 ml) concentrate into a litre container and fill with water. Refrigerate any unused portion of the concentrate and consume as soon as possible.
Enjoy this product within a varied diet as part of a healthy, active lifestyle.
AloeMax is a concentrate drink, made from 97% Aloe Vera juice, derived from the whole Aloe leaf. AloeMax is free from colourants, sweeteners and flavourings. AloeMax meets the high standards set by the IASC (International Aloe Science Council). Stay refreshed and enjoy this drink in the morning or throughout your day.
• Contains 97% Aloe Vera juice
• Free from colourants, sweeteners and flavourings
• Only 9 Kilojoules per serving
• Suitable for vegans
• Certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC)
Shake well before use. Mix 3 capfuls of AloeMax (15 ml) with 120 ml of water. To enjoy with a litre of water, mix 120 ml of AloeMax with 1 litre of water.
THE PERFECT ORIGIN
Our Aloe fields are located in Jaumave, Mexico – part of the UNESCO “El Cielo” Biosphere Reserve. Jaumave produces some of the best Aloe in the world; as it sits on the Tropic of Cancer which was beneath the sea for millions of years; creating a mineral rich soil, making it the ideal location for growing Aloe.
FROM OUR FIELDS
What makes our aloe different? Our farmers’ passion and their dedication for growing and cultivating Aloe comes from a tradition passed down from generation to generation. From planting to harvesting everything is still carefully selected and prepared by hand.
From our fields to our bottles, we go to great lengths to ensure our Aloe exceeds industry quality standards. This means AloeMax has been through the most rigorous tests to certify our commitment in providing you with a product of a high level of quality. (Certified by the IASC)