New Generation Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix (500/550g)
The new generation of Formula 1 Shake Mix is made of ingredients that are vegan sourced, gluten free, suitable for lacto-vegetarians and is artificial colourant and artificial flavourings free and provides protein and key nutrients.
• Underpinned by science: Clinical studies show that daily use of meal replacement shakes as part of a kilojoule restricted diet is proven effective for managing weight, along with moderate exercise.
• An F1 shake is a convenient alternative to a high kilojoule breakfast, lunch or dinner
• Kilojoule-controlled when made according to directions: 920 kJ per serving.
• Contains a source of protein: 18 g per serving
• Source of some of your daily essential vitamins and minerals
• Developed by experts in nutrition
• Quick to whip up
• Personalise your shake with your favourite fruits
• Available in a variety of delicious flavours
HOW CAN IT HELP YOU?
F1 SHAKES: UNDERPINNED BY SCIENCE
A clinical study** confirmed that a high protein diet combining Herbalife F1 shakes and F3 Personalised Protein Powder was more effective at managing weight, than limiting kilojoules alone as part of a conventional food diet.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Mix two tablespoons of powder (26 grams) with 250 ml of water / soy-milk / almond-milk (NB: Please avoid any cow's milk!). To really treat your taste buds try adding your favourite fruit or combining your favourite flavours.
When used for weight control: replace two meals per day (Breakfast plus another) with this delicious shake and eat one nutritionally balanced meal.
For healthy nutrition: Replace one meal per day with Formula 1 shake and eat two nutritionally balanced meals.
This product is intended for use as part of an energy restricted diet and with other foodstuffs, in conjunction with regular physical activity.
**Flechtner-Mors, M., B. O. Boehm, et al. (2010). “Enhanced weight loss with protein-enriched meal replacements in subjects with the
metabolic syndrome.” Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews 26(5): 393-405.